About the Product
Based on our experience, we create unique logo designs. These stand out positively from your competition and contribute to your business success. We develop the logo in such a way that it clearly reflects your field of activity and is not forgotten by your customers. We ensure the universal usability of your logo so that you can use it in all desired areas and sizes.
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO YOUR NEW LOGO DESIGN
ALL OUR SERVICES ARE BACKED BY OUR
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
“Very impressed by your company! The folks that I worked with were very knowledgeable, friendly, efficient and fast! I have already received compliments on the brand identity and it is AWESOME. Thank you!"
Jasper Sceats - Head of Marketing Jono Hennessy
2. PAY INVOICE
Once you complete the order, we will send you a confirmation and link to the project.
3. SEE BEAUTIFUL
DESIGNS IN 7 DAYS
Once you finalize the design, we will give you final logo files in 8 different formats including vector (EPS and AI) and web (JPG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIF)
What Is Included?
This package includes the following:
- 3 Initial logo design concepts* to choose from
- 3 initial business card concepts to choose from
- 3 initial letterhead design concepts to choose from
- unlimited revisions/tweaks on the selected concept
- 6 different final file formats of your new logo design
- 100% ownership of the final logo design
- Universal logo (website, professional printing, etc.)
- Free backup service
- Delivery of printable data
- Raster formats in 300dpi resolution: jpg, png, psd
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The Design Brief
Understanding the company’s goals for the logo is critical. We will gather as much information from you as possible from where it will be used, target audience, the visual aesthetic (style and color scheme), etc
Research & Sketching
Once a sufficient amount of general information has been gathered, our team will delve deeper into the research stage to establishing the potential themes that fits for your company.
At this point, the most successful ideas developed during the sketching phase will be recreated on the computer using a vector based drawing program. They will begin to come to life with the addition of color and detail, and they will be tweaked until they accurately represent your wishes.
They say about our Product
I’m very happy with 741. They are on time, very fast and they work with you until you are satisfied with your design. I would definitely recommend for a Logo. Thanks you so much
Marketing Manager DB Connect GmbH
Get started with your Business Package, only $369
These customers love our product.
Often facing tight budgets and short timelines, innovators need to get their story to market quickly and efficiently. They must stand out from the crowd in a compelling way.
We provide a breadth of marketing and communication services that do just that - delivering high-impact, bottom-line business results.
Defina is the most legitimate logo designer I have ever met. Her discovery process is thorough to ensure that she understands your brand so that she can symbolize your identity in a very simple way.
We hired Defina and 741.Studio to modify our logo rather than create a brand new one, but he has helped us clarify our brand image, which has been imperative for us as we grow and communicate without customers.
If I ever need a logo designed for anything, I would hire Defina again, and I would not hesitate to recommend her.
CEO at Zeitfreischaufler
You are fully protected by our 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee.
It can be quite scary to pay for a design service online. You have a ton of doubts – Would I receive what is promised to me? Would I be ripped off?. That is why at 741.Studio we would like to address all your concerns and questions and offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Here are some common questions about 741.Studio
What Do I Need To Get Started?
After ordering you will receive a mail with some basic questions where I will determine what are your exact needs and can provide you with best logos.
How Does Our Process Work?
At 741.Studio we put our customer first. Our design and service processes have been honed since 2014 to facilitate easy delivery of high quality end results that our clients can use for their brands and differentiate themselves amongst competitors.
Our ORDER Process:
- Once you have reviewed our portfolio and client work, you can purchase our packages by filling out the form on our contact page.
- You can also request to schedule a phone call with one of our brand strategists if your requirement is more complex or if your projects is large and varied.
- Once you chose a package list or a proposal and quote, if you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to one of our friendly team members via email.
- If you do decide to go ahead and engage us to create your awesome brand identity, website design or brand strategy, you will receive a email for the creative brief that you can complete and submit.
- Once we receive the completed brief, we will create your project on Basecamp – a project management online software that we use to manage our projects and to communicate with our clients.
- A team of talented designers will be assigned to your project headed by a Creative Director. Read more about our team.
Our PROJECT Process:
- We start every project by analyzing the input the client submitted in the creative brief. We try and understand what the client wishes to have as the end result.
- We then head into the discovery phase which includes researching the client, the business, the market segment and the competition.
- We then move into the brainstorming phase which includes mind mapping, idea generation, doodling, sketching.
- This leads to the design phase where we turn ideas and doodles into solid designs.
- Once the design phase is completed, we have a peer review process where the validity and uniqueness of the design concepts is reviewed and a final list of designs selected to be presented to the client.
- A beautiful presentation is created and presented to the client showcasing the design concepts in real world applications and scenarios so the client can visual each design and make an informed decision.
- The client can then select one of the presented design directions and proceed to either finalize the project or request tweaks and fine tuning.
- Once the client is happy with the final design, we create the final printer ready file formats and deliver the source files (AI and EPS) as well as web files (JPG, PNG, PDF, TIF, PSD, GIF). Client can download final files.
Will I Have 100% Of The Design Ownerships?
Yes, absolutely. You will have 100% ownership of the final designs. Once we hand over the final source files to you, you can do what you will with the designs including applying for trademark.
741.Studio does retain the right to display the designs in our promotional material, website and/or social media channels. You can request us to waive this right by paying a small fee. Please ask your project manager about this.
Can We Visit Your Office / Studio?
We can meet up with clients in our Berlin and Canggu offices only.
To schedule a face-to-face meeting, we would have to go through a discovery process which includes emails to start with and then phone calls to establish the scope of the project. If we feel like we are a good fit, we can then schedule a meeting at our office.
What Is Source Files And How They Are Helpful?
Source files are the original files of your logo in which you can edit/resize the logo to any size without loosing quality using the Adobe software. They are available in Ai,EPS,PSD,PDF,PNG,SVG formats.
What Is Your Refund Policy?
We aim to provide the highest quality service. However, since creativity and design are subjective, we understand that from time to time, a client may not like what we create and may seek a refund. This is how our refund policy works:
For brand identity projects, we offer a 50% refund policy*. This is applicable when we take 100% of the project fees upfront and not when we take a deposit. Deposits are non-refundable. When we present the initial logo design concepts presentation, if the client wishes to cancel the project and walk away at that stage, they will get 50% refund. We will, however, retain copyrights to the designs we create.
For website projects, we usually take a non-refundable deposit to begin a project followed by instalments based on milestones.
For all other services, refunds depend on the project scope and terms.
*Any terms laid out in your specific proposal may override this.
Are All Designers In-House Or Do You Outsource?
All our brand identity and website designers are in-house in our Berlin and Bali Studio.
Our design team is highly talented and motivated. Our recruiting process is quite intense and most of the team members have been with us for 3 years or more.
We do not outsource our work.